Version v3.1.Preview Edition Release Date: April 9, 2021
See previous release v3.0
Implementation Guide Coverage
|HL7 FHIR Release 4
|CARIN Consumer Directed Payer Data Exchange (CARIN IG for Blue Button®)
|DaVinci Payer Data Exchange (PDex) US Drug Formulary
|Da Vinci Payer Data Exchange
|DaVinci PDEX Plan Net (Provider/Pharmacy Directory)
|HL7 FHIR® US Core Implementation Guide
This release secures SAFHIR system components into a segregated virtual network with access to resources protected by App Gateways with Web Application Firewalls.
- Enabled Private Endpoints on All Services
- Moved to the use of Self-Hosted SHIR instead of managed SHIR
- Moved to a HUB/SPOKE network architecture
- Added “/v1” in api routing
- Added subdomain integration.
Developer Portal Integration
The Developer Portal provides a central place for Consumer App Developers to register their apps and discover API connections for SAFHIR Payer clients.
Swagger Management APIs
The Swagger documentation for three management APIs are provided:
- Marketplace API (Documented - not operational in Preview release)
- Application Dashboard API (coming in follow up 3.1 update)
- Revocation API (Documented - not operational in Preview release)
1. Marketplace API
This API provides a Json bundle that can be queried by the payer to publish a list of applications that they have approved for connection to their production APIs.
2. Application Dashboard API
This secure API can be queried by the payer to publish a list of applications to a member page on their member portal. The purpose of this list is to identify the applications that a member has connected to their data.
3. Revocation API
This secure API works in conjunction with the Application Dashboard API. This would be used by a member to revoke access tokens for an application that they had previously connected to their data.