OnyxOS 5.0 Spring 2023 Edition - May 17,2023
OnyxOS Updated to Release 5.0
- Onyx tightens security posture and product optimization for the existing product lines for SOC 2 TYPE 2 Audit certification.
- Bugs: reduced by 100% to 0
- Code smells: reduced to 3%
- Vulnerabilities: reduced by 100% to 0.
- Security hotspots: reduced by 100% to 0.
- Code duplication – reduced to 1.3% from 21%
- Code Coverage: increased to 18.4 % from 3.6%
- OnyxOS technology upgrades.
- Audit and Error log upgrades
- Kill / Nuke functionality optimized to reduce library redundancies.
- DBWarm-up – New library
- FHIR Authentication – New library
- Config.ini changes.
- Production defects
- Archival Optimizations
- Upgrade from ADF to PySpark pipeline for all the Provider directory API
- Onyx Optimizes MoveMyHealthData for scalability.
Miscellaneous / Internals / Cost Optimizations / Certifications
- Onyx achieves DRUMMOND RE-CERTIFICATION for:
- CARIN Blue Button 2.0 (Claims)
- Da Vinci Plan-Net (Provider Directory)
- Da Vinci Formulary
- Onyx optimizes internal Common ADB Workspaces for Patient access API (internal)
- Preprocessing changes
- Main module
- Config changes
- Workflow changes
- FHIR PaaS changes
Business Functionality / New Enhancements
Enhancement to Existing functionality
- Enhanced De-identification process
- Onyx enhances the user experience for FHIR Implementation Guide Template Engine (FITE)
- Onyx enhances the user experience for OnyxOS developer portal.
- Onyx enhances the user experience for OnyxOS Administrator portal.